Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Peace on the Journey




















Wow what a weekend!

We had a great time with our home church away from home, Radiant Life in Christ.
I'm so excited to see what God has done since the total loss of their church facilities.
Sometimes what seems to bring the most devastation in our lives, brings forth more then we could ever received on our own.

As I share with others about my journey there are so many women in the same situation. So many women that are trying to find their purpose. Tired of just existing. Frustrated with their present flow.
I praise God that I'm not going through this alone.  I have the support of my family and God has been speaking all along the way. Maybe this is the fulfilling of some of my purpose. Maybe I am moving into my ministry.

The more I converse with others the more I see my path clearer. The clearer my path the more I want to share. A real sense of peace has set in and I am excited about my journey.

If you are interested in going on this journey feel free to email me. iasisjmv@gmail.com

God bless and keep you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...