Monday, December 10, 2018

Monday Motivation

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you! I

First, sorry I was hit and miss last week. The vacation was restful.

Today I want you and I to talk about expectations. I am sure you will agree that the more you get hurt the less you trust. The less you trust the lower your expectations are for mankind. If I expect you to show your behind all of the time then I'm not surprised when you do. If my expectation of a partner is that they are going to dog me out then when they do it is not a surprise.

Are you reaping the results of your expectation? Everytime we lower our expectations then we give others an opportunity to get off the hook. I think we forget that raising the level of expectation will help you get to the atmospheric place where foolishness can't survive. Cut off the oxygen to situations that don't help you to prosper.

Only 21 days left in 2019 raise your expectation and choke out the foolishness. It us time for you to take charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...