Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Transformation Tuesday

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

Too often we get down on ourselves because we are not making progress the way we had it laid out in our mind, however progress is progress. No matter how slow or fast others might be going we can only guage our momentum on our race.
When I was in college and got discouraged my husband would remind me that I was in graduating class of one. It didn't matter who else walked with me. I was in a class all by myself and was competing with me ad me only.
The new year is rolling around quick but there are still some things you can check off of your 2018 list. Just do it. Look yourself in the mirror and talk good to yourself. You've got this.

Until tomorrow
#liveBlessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...