Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Wednesday Word

Good morning friends,

Today John 15:13-15The Message (MSG)
Stood out to me. Then immediately the song, Friends, how many of us have them? If you listened to rap back when you could understand it know the song. Lol
But seriously, are the find of friend that someone can depend on?

11-15 “I’ve told you these things for a purpose: that my joy might be your joy, and your joy wholly mature. This is my command: Love one another the way I loved you. This is the very best way to love. Put your life on the line for your friends. You are my friends when you do the things I command you. I’m no longer calling you servants because servants don’t understand what their master is thinking and planning. No, I’ve named you friends because I’ve let you in on everything I’ve heard from the Father.

Too often it is easy to go about our day and not be concerned about those around us, but Jesus admonishes us to love others as he has loved us. Wow, that means I have to walk in forgiveness. That means I have to long suffering and other attributes of the fruit of the spirit. That's a pretty tall order Jesus.

The greatest part is we don't do it alone. So, let's step outside our comfort zone and share the love of Jesus with others.

And as always remember to... live Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...