Thursday, September 1, 2016

Thursday Thoughts

Good morning
As I look out the window, all I see before me is clouds. Dark cloud that would indicate a storm is coming. In this life we have some storms. Sometimes there is lighting, thunder and strong winds other times, there is just torrential rain. Either way, it's a storm.
At this point, I have a choice, do I stay in and not go about my day because of the storm, or do I prepare myself and go out any way?
What will you do? Will you continue to duck your tail and run everytime a storm comes in your life or will you learn to grab your gear and get right in there? You have a choice. Storms will come,  how will you handle them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...