Saturday, February 7, 2015

Three P's

As I pursue my journey the three p's come up. Patients, Persistence, Positivity.
Everything in my journey won't come easy but I must keep pushing forward. I can't be sidetracked by the people and the circumstances around me (even though it is tempting). I have a goal to reach, and there are people watching my attitude as I get to the finish line.
Pursue my sister.
I dont know about you, but I am not the most patient person, so this is a concept that I have to keep in front of me each day. Everybody doesn't think like me, believe like me, move at my pace or understand my vision. Therefore my patience and positivity have to lead me to persistence.  When Im focused and positive the no's  won't throw me off. Pursue,  pursue, pursue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I Coach

Because Information Alone Doesn't Always Create Change People rarely struggle with their health because they've never heard that the...