Tuesday, February 10, 2015

February 10th

Wow, it is amazing how you can be going along the path that you know is designed for you yet, you can get discouraged. I am not weary in well doing but the devil has his little distractions. If you are not careful the little rabbit trails will suck you in and you will find yourself following someone else's plan.

A couple of things to think about.
I will not let other people's thermometers decide my temperature. I am the only one that can and should be determining the temperature of my situation. Nobody can make me anything unless I lend my members to it.

Don't reduce your value for other people that don't understand your destiny. You are valuable but until you believe that you won't invest in yourself. Don't invest more into others than you do in yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...