Friday, May 10, 2019

Friday Focus

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

Holidays are man made ways to "celebrate" various events but what if it doesn't fit? What if Im not a mom, I had a horrible, and I don't have women in my life that have filled that role? What if I'm single and it's valentine's day? Don't get me wrong I never turn down opportunities to get gifts but why do we fall into the trap of these holidays?

If you have a great mom celebrate her everyday. If you have a good husband valentine's isn't neccessary because you love every day. Great bosses should be celebrated. Don't wait until a man made holiday to extend your appreciation and your dollars.

Stay focused. You never know when someone  close to you will be called from this life. Celebrate while you can, every day that you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...