Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Wednesday Word

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

Proverbs 28:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit.

What are you confessing over your life? I heard a kid the other day say man I'm dead. I heard someone say this is killing me. Heard someone else so I'm broke. Nobody wants any of these to manifest in their life yet we through idea words around without thinking. Words like seeds will germinate wherever they are thrown.

One spring we just threw some grass seed out in spot that was somewhat bare. The wind was blowing and the seeds went in places that we did not intent for it to go, yet it was there. While not in a place that was conducive for growth the seed began it journey. However, the environment only allowed so much growth because there was no real way to protect the roots so it withered and died.

The seed did it job of germination but the environment was off and it could not be sustained. Our words life much lime those seeds they get scattered around unwittingly.   We hear and use ideal words that sound good but do not produce sustainable life within us. Why say I'm dead or that killing me? Is that really what we want? Not so.

I want power and life. I want to walk in freedom and love. This can only be accomplished as I watch my words. You have got to do the same. Be intenational and deliberate with the seed that you sow in other but especially in the seed you sow in your own mind. Nobody else's seed has permission to grow in your mind unless you provide it with a conducive environment. It is time to pluck up all the seeds that should not be growing. Spring cleaning 101 in effect. Death and life are on your tongue what will do with it?

Until tomorrow
#liveBlessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...