Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Wednesday Word

Good morning,
Give thanks.  Take time to communicate with your friends and family. Life is so short. Take every opportunity to express your love and appreciation.

Psalms 139:1-3 Thank you! Everything in me says “Thank you!” Angels listen as I sing my thanks. I kneel in worship facing your holy temple and say it again: “Thank you!” Thank you for your love, thank you for your faithfulness; Most holy is your name, most holy is your Word. The moment I called out, you stepped in; you made my life large with strength.

And as always remember to... live Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...