Monday, November 21, 2016

Monday Motivation


Good Morning,
Have you ever been around someone that you came to encourage and their light and love encourages, you? I want to admonish you to be the encourager. It is easy to walk around and be negative, it is what the world gives us a constant diet of, choose to be the light in someone's dark day.
To change your outlook you might have to change the way you start your day.  Starting in the word and listening to uplifting programs will help to change your outlook. I know my days are very different when I rush out without getting light charged. Without that charge, my light will not shine. Get charged up and share your light with this dark world.
And as always remember to ...live Blessed
Image result for Being thankful motivation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...