Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Wednesday Word

Good morning, 
As I was reading this morning,  several scriptures came to mind, but this chapter stood out. Honestly, I wanted to share more verses but I like to keep this short.
Colossians 3
 1-2 So if you’re serious about living this new resurrection life with Christ, act like it. Pursue the things over which Christ presides. Don’t shuffle along, eyes to the ground, absorbed with the things right in front of you. Look up, and be alert to what is going on around Christ—that’s where the action is. See things from his perspective.
Wow, a few things rose to the surface. First, are you serious about this life? Too we take our spiritual walk for granted.  We confess and believe, then we go right back to what we were doing.  Are we serious about this walk? If so, we need to be bout it, bout it. 
Next, as we walk in the newness that God gives us each morning we have to starting looking up. For some, literally for others metaphorically. What I mean is some of us have to really get engaged with what God is doing right around us. He is opening doors and blowing the hinges off of opportunities but we are so nonattentive that we miss it. For others we literally need to look to God. We have been doing it our way and it is not working. Every door is being closed cause God says I want to be your source and supply. Trust me,  try me and let me prove myself to you.
Final, I close by saying we all need to pray for God to open our eyes and let us see from his perspective.  No longer I, but the Christ that lives within.

And as always remember to...live Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...