Good morning,
I just want to encourage you today to be the change you want to see. I have ear hussled, so many conversations this weekend. From all of them I came to one conclusion. We do all of this complaining but when are we going to be the change agent?
Don't complain about how bad all these teenagers are if you're not mentoring one. Don't talk about black businesses if you won't support them and help them to get better. Don't complain about this disfunction in black church, isn't that why you are there? Help make it better.
I watched birth of a nation last night. Sometimes as a people we can be our own worst enemy.
We have to be the change we want to see.
And as always remember to... live Blessed
This blog is to empower woman in their daily walk. Some things are spiritual and others are just to improve your overall life and livelihood. I hope that you enjoy and tell someone else.
Monday, November 7, 2016
Monday Motivation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wellness Is Bigger Than What’s on Your Plate
For years, when we talked about wellness, the conversation usually sounded familiar: eat better, exercise more, drink your water, get enough...
-
Good morning, Grace and peace be unto you! As we go about the process of transformation we have time when we realize that we have taken a...
-
Good morning, Grace and peace be unto you! Any real coffee drinker knows that sometimes you can get a cup of coffee that taste like sweet ...
-
Good morning, Grace and peace be unto you! The scripture that is laying on my heart this morning is, Isaiah 54:17 Amplified Bible...
No comments:
Post a Comment