Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Wednesday Word

Good Morning, 
I woke up this morning with this song on my mind...
There's a miracle in this room
With my name on it
There's a healing in this room
And it's is here for me
There's a breakthrough in this room
With my name on it
So what you gone do
I'm gonna put a praise on it 
So I'm gonna put a praise on it

Tasha Cobbs - Put A Praise On It Lyrics | MetroLyrics 


I don't know about you but are some areas in my life that I need a breakthrough in and it is imperative that I praise God even before I receive it. Just like we as parents, relatives, or friends like to get praise when we have made a sacrifice for someone, how much more does our heavenly father want to receive praise for the many blessings he births into our lives? 

As children we made sure that our room was clean, the dishes were done and our homework was finished when we knew we wanted to ask for something. We ask our heavenly father for things all day, every day and so we need to make sure that we have laid a foundation for our ask. Then every now and then we need to just give a praise that is not attached to anything but a praise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...