Monday, June 6, 2016

Monday motivation

Good morning, 
I pray that you had an awesome weekend. 
In memory of Muhammad Ali I want you to really think about this quote. “Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.”

Have you ever been defeated? I know I have.  But we have to use even the roughest of situations that we face as a learning tool. The only way that we know that we have learned something is by teaching soneone else. Take the lessons from every defeat to reach deeper and to pick someone else up.

And remember to live Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wellness Is Bigger Than What’s on Your Plate

For years, when we talked about wellness, the conversation usually sounded familiar: eat better, exercise more, drink your water, get enough...