Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Tuesday Tools

Good morning my friends,
I would like to share with you a new find. It is called Shoptivity. I don't know about you, but if I am going to spend money, and I have the remote possibility to get any of it back, that is what I want to do.
Shoptivity is the only site that allows you to both price track on products so you can be alerted when they drop in price and receive Cash Back on your purchases. Track products on all your favorite shopping sites across the web with our Shoptivity button or track products from within Shoptivity.
If you already shop online this is a great way to enhance that experience and if you are new online this is a great way to get started.
Let me know how your experience with the site is and I will share mine as well.

https://www.shoptivity.com/

And as always...remember to live Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...