Good morning my friends,
I would like to share with you a new find. It is called Shoptivity. I don't know about you, but if I am going to spend money, and I have the remote possibility to get any of it back, that is what I want to do.
Shoptivity is the only site that allows you to both price track on products so you can be alerted when they drop in price and receive Cash Back on your purchases. Track products on all your favorite shopping sites across the web with our Shoptivity button or track products from within Shoptivity.
If you already shop online this is a great way to enhance that experience and if you are new online this is a great way to get started.
Let me know how your experience with the site is and I will share mine as well.
https://www.shoptivity.com/
And as always...remember to live Blessed
This blog is to empower woman in their daily walk. Some things are spiritual and others are just to improve your overall life and livelihood. I hope that you enjoy and tell someone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wellness Is Bigger Than What’s on Your Plate
For years, when we talked about wellness, the conversation usually sounded familiar: eat better, exercise more, drink your water, get enough...
-
Good morning, Grace and peace be unto you! As we go about the process of transformation we have time when we realize that we have taken a...
-
Good morning, Grace and peace be unto you! Any real coffee drinker knows that sometimes you can get a cup of coffee that taste like sweet ...
-
Good morning, Grace and peace be unto you! The scripture that is laying on my heart this morning is, Isaiah 54:17 Amplified Bible...

No comments:
Post a Comment