Thursday, June 2, 2016

Thursday Thoughts

Good morning,
Today I am overjoyed by the support that has been shown for my upcoming run for Senate. I know that many of you might not live in my district but I could still use your help in making this run a success. I will need a lot of prayer, money, marketing, and volunteers.
When I decided to run I was not sure exactly where I wanted to go and prayed for guidance. I believe that God opens the doors that he wants to be opened, for the time and season he wants them to be open. The song in my spirit this morning is this one:

I don't know about tomorrow
I just live from day to day
I don't borrow from its sunshine
For its skies may turn to gray
I don't worry o'er the future
For I know what Jesus said
And today I'll walk beside Him
For He knows what is ahead

You can listen to it below. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP7-0gaoSdY


And as always...remember to live Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...