Good morning,
Today I am overjoyed by the support that has been shown for my upcoming run for Senate. I know that many of you might not live in my district but I could still use your help in making this run a success. I will need a lot of prayer, money, marketing, and volunteers.
When I decided to run I was not sure exactly where I wanted to go and prayed for guidance. I believe that God opens the doors that he wants to be opened, for the time and season he wants them to be open. The song in my spirit this morning is this one:
I don't know about tomorrow
I just live from day to day
I don't borrow from its sunshine
For its skies may turn to gray
I don't worry o'er the future
For I know what Jesus said
And today I'll walk beside Him
For He knows what is ahead
You can listen to it below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP7-0gaoSdY
And as always...remember to live Blessed
This blog is to empower woman in their daily walk. Some things are spiritual and others are just to improve your overall life and livelihood. I hope that you enjoy and tell someone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wellness Is Bigger Than What’s on Your Plate
For years, when we talked about wellness, the conversation usually sounded familiar: eat better, exercise more, drink your water, get enough...
-
Good morning, Grace and peace be unto you! As we go about the process of transformation we have time when we realize that we have taken a...
-
Good morning, Grace and peace be unto you! Any real coffee drinker knows that sometimes you can get a cup of coffee that taste like sweet ...
-
Good morning, Grace and peace be unto you! The scripture that is laying on my heart this morning is, Isaiah 54:17 Amplified Bible...

No comments:
Post a Comment