Good Morning,
I hope that you spent your MLK holiday doing something uplifting. We had a great celebration here in Wichita. The music was awesome and Dr. Lance Watson broad a mighty word. I will share the meat that I walked away with tomorrow. So make sure you check us out.
Anyway, today I wanted to share my Tuesday Tool. It is Budget 101. I think at some point we are all looking to do things but don't want to spend an arm and leg to do it. Budget 101 gives you easy and practical ways to do All sorts of things with at a low cost but with great results (if you can follow directions). I hope that you find some items on there that are helpful to you and your family.
http://www.budget101.com/content.php
God bless you today and as always... live Blessed
This blog is to empower woman in their daily walk. Some things are spiritual and others are just to improve your overall life and livelihood. I hope that you enjoy and tell someone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wellness Is Bigger Than What’s on Your Plate
For years, when we talked about wellness, the conversation usually sounded familiar: eat better, exercise more, drink your water, get enough...
-
Good morning, Grace and peace be unto you! As we go about the process of transformation we have time when we realize that we have taken a...
-
Good morning, Grace and peace be unto you! Any real coffee drinker knows that sometimes you can get a cup of coffee that taste like sweet ...
-
Good morning, Grace and peace be unto you! The scripture that is laying on my heart this morning is, Isaiah 54:17 Amplified Bible...

No comments:
Post a Comment