Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Tuesday Tools

Good Morning,
I hope that you spent your MLK holiday doing something uplifting. We had a great celebration here in Wichita. The music was awesome and Dr. Lance Watson broad a mighty word. I will share the meat that I walked away with tomorrow. So make sure you check us out.

Anyway, today I wanted to share my Tuesday Tool. It is Budget 101. I think at some point we are all looking to do things but don't want to spend an arm and leg to do it. Budget 101 gives you easy and practical ways to do All sorts of things with at a low cost but with great results (if you can follow directions). I hope that you find some items on there that are helpful to you and your family.

http://www.budget101.com/content.php

God bless you today and as always... live Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...