Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Tuesday Tools

Today on tuesday tools I want to share one of streams of income with you. It has been said that a successful person should have ways to bring income to them. How many do you have? If you only have one then you better get busy diversifying. 

Well anyway,  one of my streams of income is a marvelous array of products under the company doTerra. What I like about these products is they are natural oils that will will a variety of issues. It really wasn't until I started using the products for myself that it dawned on me that in Jesus' day there was no such things as medicine. So if people were to recover it had to be with a natural remedy. I'm not telling you that they are a cure all or that you won't need medicine for some tjings, but I'm suggesting that sone of the medicine you take is the reason why you take some of the medicine you take. All drugs have a side effect. So just consider if you would rather keep taking medicine to remedy the medicine or use some natural items and take control.

All products can found at
www.mydoterra.com/michellevann
And as always...live Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...