Thursday, January 7, 2016

Thursday Thoughts

Good Thursday morning
My question for you this morning is have you made your war room? I don't know if there has ever been a time when communing with God was more important.  We had another earthquake in the Ks/Ok area last night. I know some of that is the result of man's choices but what is God allowing us to see? Just like we don't know the day,  time, length or intensity of the quakes we don't know when he's coming back.  Will you be ready?
You might be cool but I want to make it on the first trump.
...just my thoughts for Thursday
And as always...live Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...