Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Wednesday Word

Good morning

13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before

Wow we are right at the end of 2015 and I really want to encourage each of us to leave some stuff in this year.  Don't carry your baggage of pain, hurt, hate, unforgiven essential into the new year. Paul says you kniw I don't have all together but this is something that I have figured out, I have to put thing into perspective. I have to put things that are in the past in the past,  so that I can reach for the future. I can not go forward looking in the past. I can't grasp the new things that God has for me if I am loaded down with the cares of the past.
I encourage you to ouse the next couple of days to unload your baggage. God has so many great things in store for you but you have to release the old to get to the new.
Happy Wednesday and Happy New Year  God bless and remember that you have to live Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...