Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Wednesday Word

Good morning
This will be short and sweet cause break has begun. Lol but I still want to do part on this universe of ours. The word for today is pray for your children. As parents,  I don't think this responsibility stops even when they are grown. The attached picture is scriptures to pray while calling them in line.
It made me think of the song. Somebody prayed for me. Had me on their mind took the time to pray for me. I'm so glad they prayed, I'm so glad they prayed. I'm so glad they prayed for me.

Pray for your, along with the church babies. Have an awesome Wednesday and live Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...