Monday, December 28, 2015

Monday Motivation

Good Morning, 
I pray that everyone had a marvelous Christmas.
As we move closer to the end of the year I want encourage you to not be a sleep walking but to be a destiny walker. What I mean is that many of us are going through the motions of life everyday but we are asleep.  Our eyes are open but we are oblivious to the things around us.

I want to encourage you to be a destiny walker. A destiny walker is someone who knows the plan of God for their life and walks in it. When I'm a destiny walker I don't get tripped up when you don't understand what God is doing in my life. Destiny walkers have vision that is written and it's plain, so it can easily be carried out.

My sister please walk into 2016 a destiny walker not a sleep walker.  I have attached a cool video that will encourage you. live Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...