Thursday, December 10, 2015

Thursday Thoughts

Good morning friend (s),
Below is a challenge I was given and would like for you to share with others.
And as always...live Blessed

PERFECTING CHALLENGE:
In our Sunday School class we were asked what we have learned about ourselves this past year, and what area in our lives do we want to work on perfecting in the upcoming year. My answer is below. Please share this with others and keep the challenge going.

1. My truth is not everybody's truth.

2. I don't need to respond to everything.

3. Being out of control is ok.

4. Wisdom is the chief thing...get some

5. I am gifted and talented. It okay to get credit sometimes.

6. Silence is not a bad thing...practice it.

7. More reading less other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...