Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Transformation Tuesday

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

Transforming our minds takes work but it is necessary work. The power of life and death is in your tongue. What are you speaking into existence?

Say this. I walking in God's divine favor. I have supernatural increase. I have preferential treatment. I have petitions granted. I have providence. I have battles won that I do not have to fight. I walk in divine favor. Every morning when I rise I will speak and walk in divine favor. Favor will go before me and surround me as a shield. Doors are now open to me that no man can shut. No obstacles will stop me and no hindrances will delay me from reaching my goal. I walk in divine favor. I am a queen. My mind, body, and spirit will align to put my before open doors of blessings. I am whole and blessed.

This was influenced by Dr Bill Winston of Chicago, Illinois and also by what I heard as I began to write. Sistahs we can not continue to round and round these same mulberry bushes expecting to get different results. We have to change our habits, our hang outs and our hindrances. If they have been good for you up til now why are you holding on? Time for some spring cleaning.  Be transformed today.

Until tomorrow
#liveBlessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...