Monday, March 12, 2018

Monday Motivation

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

I just wanted to share this thought with you today. Inspite of what other may have said, you have everything inside of you to be great. It only takes you to ignite the match that you have been given.

Too often we look for others to motivate us when in reality true motivation comes from you. Others might excite you to get going but they can not maintain your fire only you can.

Makes me think back to the movie The Wiz, when Dorothy said, They've had what they've been searching for in them all along. I don't know what's in you. You'll have to find that out for yourself. But I do know one thing: you'll never find it in the safety of this room. I tried that all my life. It doesn't work. There's a whole world out there. And you'll have to begin by letting people see who you really are.

Ladies it's time catch on fire, because people will come to see you burn.

Until tomorrow
#liveBlessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...