Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Wednesday Word

Good morning
Grace and Peace be unto you.
I just want share a quick word with you this morning from Isaiah 43:18 &19

 “Do not remember the former things,Nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing,Now it shall spring forth;Shall you not know it?I will even make a road in the wildernessAnd rivers in the desert.

I don't know about you be that scripture brought some joy into my heart this morning.  In this new year, we should be asking God, what is the new things that you are going to do to me, with me, in me, and around me?
Paul Morton sings a song that says,  Lord whatever you're doing in this season don't do it without me. That is exactly the opportunity we have in this new year. We need to be poised and ready to forget what's behind and move toward the prize.
There are going to be some blessings that are going to overtake those, that are willing to step out, that won't make natural sense. They will make God sense.
You have everything you need to be successful,  just go.

And as always remember to...live Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...