Thursday, November 8, 2018

Thursday Thoughts

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

Today I am grateful for books that have come in my life at various points. I am going share two today.

The first is Healed Without Scars. Dr Evans allows us to hear into some of his conversations with people in which he has helped in his counciling practice. This book came at a time that a needed to see some of my blind spots. It us truly a mirror to reflect you to you.

The other book is No Matter What. Lisa Nichols takes unto her life and explains 9 principles that she sees has guided her life. If you are contemplating life changes this is the book for you. It will not only provide you with reading but activities to work through what you are reading.  It is stretching me.

Until tomorrow
#liveBlessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...