Monday, January 15, 2018

Monday Motivation

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

I pray that you ate finding yourself blessed on this MLK Day. I just wanted to center our thoughts today around one of his quotes. Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. 

This is so applicable no matter what stage of life you're in. I have heard it said to step afraid, but I prefer to step in faith. See when I walk in faith I'm not walking alone like I am if I walk in fear. Too often we dwell in that place of uncertainty until we become paralyzed by it. Too paralyzed to lift our foot over to our place of blessing. See, it is only when we take that step that we can be set free from the voices that tell us all the negative comments. Each step takes us closer to our goal and further from ties that bind us.  

Take the step. The step toward your education, your business, your marriage, your new home, just step. The first one is difficult but each one after that helps you to build for the next. Before you know it you've conquered that case and your on to the next. Step.

#liveBlessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...