Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Wednesday Word

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

Psalms 63:1 O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;

Water your prayers with thanksgiving. Too often we lay out the list of what we want God to do but we don't often take our prayer time to just be thankful. I was listing to a preacher the other day and she said when she gives her son some money and he tells her how wonderful she is and great she is for blessing him she reaches a little deeper in her pocket the next time.  How much more does your God in heaven  want you hear your praises.

If thanks goes a long way in the natural realm how much more does your heavenly Father love to hear you tell him thank you. You are my Abba Father. You are my healer, provider, waymaker, and my peace. I don't know about you but the more I think about his goodness the more I want to praise him.

Like our plants the we pour thanksgiving or praises on this garden we call life yes the weeds get watered and they must be plucked out. Oh but the essentials get watered as well and they grow to produce exactly what we need to sustain us. If we water our prayers with thanksgiving we can not help but reap a harvest.

Until tomorrow
#liveBlessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...