Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Wednesday Word

Good morning. Grace and peace be unto to you !
Today's word of encouragement comes from Psalms 121:1-2
 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.

As I have spent the last few days on the coast, I find myself surrounded by incredibly large trees. Trees that are so massive that you have look up. Makes you feel kind of like a little kid. How tall is that?
The psalmist is telling us to look up. He uses the hills. I didn't do the research to find out why he chose the hills I am sure there is a scholarly reason then the one I'm  about to lay out, but here is what I hear God saying.
Get your eye up and away from your circumstances. When your eyes are fixed on a target it is easier to move toward it. What are your eyes on? This does not mean that we ignore what is happening around us, but it means we are not so  fixed to it that we allow it to side track us from the plan of God. When we can get our eyes on the heaven there are no worries about who is or who is not with us.
Verse two tells that our help comes from the Lord. That is mighty good news. The Lord that made the heavens and the earth is so concerned about you and I thst he sends us help in our time of need. My God.
We are not walking alone. If I get my eyes off my problem and them lifted up to where I want to go my provider, protector, strong tower, is going to send help. That shouting ground right there. We are not walking alone.

And as always remember to. . . live Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...