Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Wednesday Word

Good morning
Isaiah 55:8-11The Message (MSG)
“I don’t think the way you think.The way you work isn’t the way I work.”God’s Decree.“For as the sky soars high above earth,so the way I work surpasses the way you work, and the way I think is beyond the way you think. Just as rain and snow descend from the skies and don’t go back until they’ve watered the earth, Doing their work of making things grow and blossom, producing seed for farmers and food for the hungry,
So will the words that come out of my mouth not come back empty-handed.
They’ll do the work I sent them to do, they’ll complete the assignment I gave them.

What assignment is God completing in you? His word says, that the words he sends out will accomplish everything they were sent for. If that is the case, then you and I need to find out the word(s) that God is speaking over our life and line up with them. It is real easy to go in our way and do our thing, but we must align ourselves with the word. It is the word that will keep us. Our thought are not his, so we have to line up with the word. All I can say is, Lord help me.

And as always... remember to live Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...